Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Pay: $11-$14/Hr. depending on experience
We are looking for an energetic person who likes to work with people in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a great deal of focus to ensure products are accurately picked, packed and shipped.
- Pick, pack and ship orders daily using web-based WMS software.
- Ensures accuracy in pick and pack process by following SOP’s (Standardized Operation Procedures)
- Stocks shelves and restocks pick bins
- General warehouse cleanup
- Delivers product to appropriate personnel – ensures all pathways are kept clear.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other employees, supervisors, and managers.
- Maintains safe work environment according to all department procedures, federal and state regulations
- Wears personal protective equipment as necessary for the job.
This position reports to the warehouse manager.
- Understands and adheres to organizational and department policy and procedures.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times
- Maintains job-related confidentiality.
- Resolves conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner, ask for assistance from appropriate supervisor as needed.
- Participates actively in a department team and all-staff meetings.
- Communicates respectfully at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Operates with a sense of teamwork.
- GED equivalent and 3 years of responsible experience in the warehouse.
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory control system (WMS). Working knowledge in MS Word, Excel or similar computer software systems. Barcode Scanner knowledge.
- Ability to accurately complete basic arithmetic computations to sufficiently perform the duties of the job.
- Attendance at work and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors in English
- Required frequently: standing, walking kneeling, squatting, bending reaching, and work in hot or cold temperatures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as invoices and department manuals
Must have a valid Utah Driver’s License
Fork truck experience a plus
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations or the work environment change.